Doggy Doo Doo is a safe, neat, hygienic and sustainable way to dispose of pet waste. It's a bit of a strange topic, but we know people with pets are struggling with this so we developed a solution.
It is a box (sold seperately) which is buried in the ground and open to the soil at the bottom. Pet waste is dropped inside, and a microorganism treatment, which is used in the Waste Water Treatment industry, is added to break down the waste naturally.
This sachet contains microorganisms which are scientifically formulated to naturally bio-degrade dog feces. It helps to prevent odour, while speeding up decay.
- Natural - we use a formulation of microorganisms to break down the waste - no chemicals. This way it will naturally dissolve into the soil over time
- Odourless - our Pet Waste Treatment breaks down the feces in an aerobic manner, avoiding odour
- For dogs only at this time as we haven't tested it with cat waste yet (because we don't have cats ;))
- We do not recommend that you use this in your own DIY box because the system also needs to have earthworms, and you need a machine to make the hole very deep. We include all of this in a Doggy Doo Doo Kit
How it works:
- Mix a sachet with 10L water (dechlorinated preferable)
- Pour into Doggy Doo Doo box
- Use 1 sachet / month per box
- Use 2 sachets / month per box in summer if desired
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
For full guidelines visit: